As of 7/20/21: Masks are required in all animal facilities.
Next Town Hall: TBD Fall 2021
- At this time, please continue to use HealthCheck before entering our animal facilities.
- The Universal Calendaring System (animal facility room scheduler) will continue to be in place. To schedule access to procedure rooms or animal holding rooms, click on the link below to request access.
Please check the COVID-19 Updates page regularly for additional updates related to the research restart plan and FAQs (SUNET ID required)
Universal Calendaring System
Please click here to request access to procedure rooms or animal holding room calendars (SUNET ID required).
If you have already requested access to a procedure room, please wait 24-48 business hours for your request to be processed. Information on how to add a room can be found on the COVID-19 Alerts page.
- Animal Diagnostic Laboratory:
- Check out the new online submission form and scheduling system (https://animaldiagnosticlab.com/)
- Monitors in the animal facilities have QR codes for the online forms and scheduling system
- Mouse microbiome testing is now available with shipping days the same as the genetic testing (Mondays/Thursdays)
Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM
Main Number: (650) 723-3876
Our offices will be closed on all University holidays