eye | brain | body
The eyes are a window to the brain.
- The famous proverb “the eyes are a window to the soul,” reminds us of how powerful the impact of sight is to our lives. The eyes are an extension of our brain, influencing how we observe, interpret and interact with the world around us.
- Our physical world is blending with our digital world.
- As our society becomes more interconnected with technology than ever before, our vision will play an important role in navigating our new mixed reality.
- Leveraging the eye, brain, and body to improve our lives.
- At Stanford Vision Performance Center, we are committed to understanding, enabling and enhancing the dynamic relationship between our eyes, brain, body, and technology to improve the overall quality of our lives.