This RFP will be broader and centered on Predict, Prevent and Cure within the overall digital theme of the collaboration with a focus on the following Neurology disease areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
We expect the nature of the research proposals to include use of -omics and longitudinal data to better understand how these diseases manifest in different patient populations and which treatments could have the most impactful responses.
- Call open: Novebmer 1, 2021
- Pre-proposal deadline: November 30, 2021
- Optional UCB-Stanford Collaboration & Neurology Info Session: November 15, 2021 from 9 - 10 am PT.
- Announcement of pre-proposals invited to Zoom "Pitch Day”: December 7, 2021
- Joint Stanford-UCB "Pitch Day" proposal pre-read submission deadline: January 6, 2022
- Zoom “Pitch Day” presentation by finalists: January 13, 2022 at TBD. The "Pitch Day" presentation will be a strictly templated brief PowerPoint presentation followed by questions from the Selection Committee.
- Award notification: Mid-January, 2022
- View the Call for Proposals
- Understand the mission and vision
- Submit your proposal through this SlideRoom link
- If your proposal is chosen to be presented on "Pitch Day," you will be paired with UCB counterparts to develop a joint research proposal to present together on November 16.