- "Development of Nano-Immuno Assay to define diagnostic signatures and biomarkers of therapeutic activity in cancer"
- Alice Fan MD
Director of Stanford FireFly, Instructor (Medicine – Oncology)
- “New Targets for Cancer Chemotherapy: the Chk1 Checkpoint Kinase and p97/VCP ER Stress Associated ATPase”
- Peter Jackson
Director (Cell Regulation), Genentech
- "Therapeutic Approaches to RAS-Driven Tumors"
- Guowei Fang
Senior Scientist, Genentech
- "PROTEOME DYNAMICS: A New Technique for Biomarker and Target Discovery and Personalized Medicine"
- Marc Hellerstein
Professor, UC Berkeley
- "Computational Genetics and Translational Discovery"
- Gary Peltz
Professor, Stanford University
- "Funding Your Research: From Fellow to Faculty"
- Dean Felsher, MD
PhD Director, TRAM Program
Professor, Medicine (Oncology) and Pathology
- "Stem cells in disease and development"
- George Daley, MD, PhD
Director, Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Harvard University
- "Translating science in academic medical centers: challenges and opportunities"
- Robert Harrington MD
Chair, Department of Medicine, Stanford
- “Translational Clinical Research needs a Laboratory Component, Either on the front end, the back end or both"
- Ron Levy MD
Professor and Chief, Division of Oncology, Stanford
- “The Many Flavors of Resistance to Anti-Cancer Drugs"
- Jeffrey Settleman PhD
Senior Director, Discovery Oncology, Genentech