Write rich text and fill your site with words
Text Editors use rich text editors (RTE) to easily create page content. You can choose from a list for pre-defined text formats such as headlines, quote styles and links to standardize all text on your site.
- Industry standard styling, alignment, list, and linking options
- Additional styling options including quotes, headings and links
- Special characters
- HTML editor
- Quick Edit mode
- Use columns, images, headings and even quote styles to split up long spans of text
- RTEs are available in many other components, with much of the same functionality
- Text does not 'flow' between columns – manually make the separation
- Use Quick Edit (pencil icon) to make changes outside the full dialogue
- Expand the RTE toolbar for the full suite of controls
Align left-column colors with right-column content
Configure the output
Note: The tabs below display the different Rich Text Editor (RTE) toolbar states. The RTE hides certain functions unless the menus are opened (II) or the toolbar is expanded (III) .
Displays the input fields