SUMMA Pre-Health Conference
Li Ka Shing Center at Stanford University
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT
The SUMMA Pre-Heath Conference is one of the oldest on the west coast, typically drawing 500 students from the Bay Area and California.
The goal of the SUMMA Conference is to increase the diversity of health professions with a focus on underrepresented minority students. It is designed to increase the number of minorities accepted into medical schools nationwide. The SUMMA Conference achieves these goals by offering a variety of workshops, presentations by key faculty and staff, mock interviews, networking with exhibitors representing medical and health profession schools from across the nation, and opportunities to meet Stanford medical students from similar backgrounds and cultures. The SUMMA Conference is truly a unique experience in which conference attendees receive an in-depth experience of what it takes to enter and succeed in medicine. The conference is ideal for premed students considering medicine as a professional career.
Registration is SOLD OUT
Registration is required and must be completed PRIOR to the conference. We often sell out, so register early! Our general registration applies to students and advisors. Exhibitor registration applies to conference exhibitors.
General Registration (Students & Advisors)
REGISTRATION FOR STUDENTS AND ADVISORS
Registration is $30.00 and includes:
- Entrance to the conference
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Conference-booklet (Premed Undergrads/Grads/PostBacs & Premed Advisors)
You will be asked to complete a brief survey during registration. Please allow 6-10 minutes for the registration process.
- Registration will close on February 02, 2018, at 5pm (PST) or untill sold out
- NO walk-in registration on the day of the conference
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and no fee waivers are permitted
- There is a maximum capacity of 500 participants
- **There will be no high school participation this year**
Exhibitor Registration is SOLD OUT
Exhibitor registration fee is $450.00
- Exhibitor fair entry includes:
- One 5ft table and two chairs
Fees do not constitute a profit for SUMMA
Please register by Friday, January 26, 2018 in order to insure yourself a table in the exhibitor hall.
Exhibitors may send their supplies to the following address between February 5 - 8, 2018.
Stanford Center of Excellence-2018 SUMMA Conference
Attn: Mark Gutierrez
1265 Welch Road, MSOB x100
Stanford, CA 94305-5404
(Please indicate either “Exhibitor Materials” and/or “SUMMA Raffle”)