A limited number of AAV pilot study kits are available free of charge for academic neuroscientists. Please inquire with the Director, Nicholas Wall regarding current availability.
Subsidized Vector Kits: Gene Vector and Virus Core
- Provides aliquots of multiple variants of a viral vector
- Allows investigators to quickly identify the best candidate for their experiments
- Accelerates the pilot phase of new projects
- Valuable to new and emerging investigators in the process of shaping their experimental paradigm
- Example kit themes: Serotype, promoter, fluorophore, multi-color optogenetics, calcium imaging kinetics, intersectional tracing