CRQ is responsible for:
- Developing standard operating procedures, clinical trial policies, and best practices within the School of Medicine.
- Conducting quality audits, both routine and upon request.
- Assisting with corrective and preventive action when needed.
- Education and training via Spectrum's programs for researchers, faculty, trainees, and staff on Good Clinical Practice and Clinical Research Operations; and ad hoc upon request.
- Tracking and trending clinical trial compliance from a variety of internal and external sources.
CRQ is advised by a Faculty Advisory Committee appointed by the Senior Associate Dean for Research, and collaborates with Stanford University School of Medicine departments, institutes and centers; with the Research Compliance Office and Institutional Review Board, and with University Internal Audit Services and the Privacy Office.
Email the Clinical Research Quality team