Funding - Innovation Accelerator Pilot Program
Community Engagement Pilot Program
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
In keeping with its core mission, the Stanford Center for Clinical Translational Research (Spectrum) offers grants for accelerating clinical and translational research in biomedical and health-related areas.
The Spectrum Pilot Grant Program has two major goals:
- to stimulate innovative clinical and translational research and
- to encourage collaborative, transdisciplinary work.
The primary expectation is that these early-stage translational projects will lead to additional research, external support, information dissemination and most importantly, will develop into longer-term, comprehensive projects. We encourage transdisciplinary collaborations, but this is not a requirement for funding.
Important application dates:
- Request for Proposals released: Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Office Hours for Interested Applicants available: Friday, April 2nd, 1-2 PM
- Email Wei-ting, PhD, MA, Associate Director for Community Partnerships, to schedule a meeting today!
- Deadline for Proposal Submissions: Extended to Wed, April 7, 2021 by 5 PM (PDT)
- Selection of Finalists: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Funding Cycle: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 (no cost extensions are not allowed)