Funding - Innovation Accelerator Pilot Program
Community Engagement Pilot Program
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
In keeping with its core mission, the Stanford Clinical Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program offers grants for accelerating clinical and translational research in biomedical and health-related areas.
The Stanford CTSA Pilot Grant Program has two major goals:
- to stimulate innovative clinical and translational research and
- to encourage collaborative, transdisciplinary work.
The primary expectation is that these early-stage translational projects will lead to additional research, external support, information dissemination and most importantly, will develop into longer-term, comprehensive projects. We encourage transdisciplinary collaborations, but this is not a requirement for funding.
Important application dates:
- Request for Proposals released: TBD
- Deadline for Proposal Submissions: TBD
- Selection of Finalists: TBD
- Pitch Session for Finalists: TBD
- Funding Cycle: TBD