Funding - Innovation Accelerator Pilot Program
Population Health Sciences (PHS)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
In keeping with its core mission, Spectrum offers grants for accelerating clinical and translational research in biomedical and health-related areas. The Spectrum Pilot Grant Program has two major goals:
- To stimulate innovative clinical and translational research and
- To encourage collaborative, transdisciplinary work.
The primary expectation is that these early-stage translational projects will lead to additional research, external support, information dissemination and most important, will develop into longer-term, comprehensive projects.
- Transdisciplinary collaborations are encouraged but this is not a requirement for funding;
- Participation of investigators from at least two departments or schools is required for funding in the area of Population Health Sciences.
- Informational Zoom session: Tue, March 2, 2021 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM (Pacific Time) Register here
- Proposal deadline: Wed, March 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
- Award notification by: Fri, April 30, 2021
- Funding Period: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 (no cost extensions are not allowed)