Funding - Innovation Accelerator Pilot Program
Population Health Sciences (PHS)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
In keeping with its core mission, Spectrum offers grants for accelerating clinical and translational research in biomedical and health-related areas. The Spectrum Pilot Grant Program has two major goals:
- to stimulate innovative clinical and translational research and
- to encourage collaborative, transdisciplinary work.
The primary expectation is that these early-stage translational projects will lead to additional research, external support, information dissemination and most important, will develop into longer-term, comprehensive projects.
- Transdisciplinary collaborations are encouraged but this is not a requirement for funding;
- Participation of investigators from at least two departments or schools is required for funding in the area of Population Health Sciences.
- Informational Zoom session: October 2, 2020
- Proposal deadline: October 16, 2020 at 11:59 PM
- Award notification by: October 22, 2020