Funding - Innovation Accelerator Pilot Program
SPADA - Stanford Predictives and Diagnostics Accelerator
Request For Proposals
In keeping with its core mission, Spectrum Program offers grants for accelerating clinical and translational research in biomedical and health-related areas.
The Pilot Grant Program has two major goals:
- To stimulate innovative clinical and translational research and
- To encourage collaborative, transdisciplinary work
The primary expectation is that these early-stage translational projects will lead to additional research, external support, information dissemination and most important, will develop into longer-term, comprehensive projects. We encourage transdisciplinary collaborations, but this is not a requirement for funding.
Important application dates:
- Request for Proposals Released: Thur, February 18, 2021
- Application deadline: Mon, March 29, 2021 by 11:59 PM (PST)
- Approximate Offer Date: Mon, May 3, 2021
- Funding Period: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 (no cost extensions are not allowed)