Funding - Innovation Accelerator Pilot Program
SPADA - Stanford Predictives and Diagnostics Accelerator
Request For Proposals
In keeping with its core mission, Stanford CTSA Program offers grants for accelerating clinical and translational research in biomedical and health-related areas.
The Pilot Grant Program has two major goals:
- To stimulate innovative clinical and translational research and
- To encourage collaborative, transdisciplinary work
The primary expectation is that these early-stage translational projects will lead to additional research, external support, information dissemination and most important, will develop into longer-term, comprehensive projects. We encourage transdisciplinary collaborations, but this is not a requirement for funding.
Important application dates:
- Request for Proposals Released: Nov. 5, 2019
- Application deadline: Jan. 10, 2020 at 6:00 pm PST
- Approximate Offer Date: Mar. 9, 2020
- Funding Period: Apr. 1, 2020 - Mar. 31, 2021