Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
Applicants to the SMIS program will be evaluated based on five criteria including the following:
- Record of research of achievement including publications
- Three letters of recommendation
- Merit of proposed research, in particular, its relevance to the mission of the SMIS program
- Evidence of interdisciplinary work in previous research
- Academic records including undergraduate and graduate GPA and GRE scores
For questions, please contact SMIS Program Administrator (Sofia Gonzales (650) 724-9139; firstname.lastname@example.org).