News and Shout-Outs
- Dr. Sellers is appointed as an Assistant Professor.
- Targeted Replacement of Full-Length CFTR in Human Airway Stem Cells by CRISPR/Cas9 for Pan-Mutation Correction in the Endogenous Locus” now online in Molecular Therapy.
- Clinical Use of Shear Wave Elastography for the Detection of Liver Fibrosis in Children and Adolescents with Cystic Fibrosis” now online in Pediatric Radiology.
- Congratulations Tatie on your matriculation to Howard Medical School.
- Welcome to Tatie for joining the Clinical Research Group!
- Yoyo's abstract to Digestive Disease Week was selected as Poster of Distinction.
- Congratulations Steven on matching into the Stanford Pediatric GI Fellowship!
- Dr. Sellers is appointed Associate Chief of Research in Gastroenterology.
- Congratulations to Steven for his abstract being accepted to the 2020 NASPGHAN Annual Meeting and it being selected as a Poster of Distinction.
- Welcome to Yoni for joining the Clinical Research Group!
- Congratulations to Shayda, Annie, and Sriram for their abstracts that were accepted to 2020 North American CF Conference.
- Thanks to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for continued funding.
- Great job Manaeha, Lily, Yunnan, and Sid for the great work you did during the Center for Asian Health Research and Education Summer Immersion Research Program.
- “Pancreatic Complications in Children with Cystic Fibrosis” now online in Current Opinions in Pediatrics.
- "Barrier to using APRI and GPR as Identifiers of Cystic Fibrosis Liver Disease" now online in Journal of Cystic Fibrosis.
- Excited to have Jess join our lab from the University of Calgary.
- Congratulations to Sriram for acceptance of "High efficiency, selection-free gene repair in airway stem cells of cystic fibrosis patients rescues CFTR function in differentiated epithelia" in Cell Stem Cell.
- Dr. Sellers awarded NASPGHAN Foundation/Nestle Young Investigator Award.