DESIGNING YOUR MIXED METHODS RESEARCH PROJECT:
AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
SAVE THE DATE!
March 28-30, 2019
Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA
This 3-day intensive workshop was created for individuals who wish to design or analyze a mixed methods research project using qualitative and quantitative methods. Participants will complete the workshop with a personalized design and implementation plan for their projects.
If you have inquiries prior to registration, please email Ana Mezynski and Ashley Duby firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Damschroder, MS, MPH
Veterans Affairs Center for Clinical Management Research
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Laura Damschroder is an implementation researcher with the Veterans Affairs Center for Clinical Management Research in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She also has her own consulting company, Implementation Pathways, LLC, through which she collaborates on many publicly-funded research projects. Ms. Damschroder is an international leader in advancing the science of implementation and is lead developer of the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research (CFIR). She has been a visiting scholar to many institutions around the world, led national workshops, and actively mentors researchers interested in conducting implementation research.
Who Should Attend:
Researchers, faculty, staff, and students motivated to design a mixed methods research project using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
What to Expect:
• Work on your mixed methods proposal, research study, or manuscript
• Improve your project with rigorous methodology using an interactive-participatory format
• Refine your project through group consultation with leading methodologists and group feedback
Requirements for Enrollment:
Participants who will benefit the most from this workshop will be actively designing, conducting, revising or analyzing a mixed methods project.
Early Registration Discount Until February 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm (PST)
$800 Trainees, $1000 Faculty
Please contact Ashley Duby for discounted rates at email@example.com
February 16 through March 27, 2019, flat rate
$1000 Trainees, $1200 Faculty
Testimonials from Mixed Methods Research 2018 Workshop Participants
University of Oklahoma, United States
"This workshop is amazing! It’s a lot of work and really intense but you get AMAZING feedback on your project! I left with an entirely new understanding of mixed methodology…it is so worth the investment!"
~ Deirdre Terell, PhD ~
Memorial University, Canada
“It gave me the chance to learn from and network with the pioneers of mixed methods research”
~ Meshari F. Alwashmi, PhD Candidate ~
University of Rochester, United States
"The Stanford Mixed Methods Workshop provided me with the knowledge and skills to analyze, integrate, and disseminate research so that we can make the most of the data we have collected. The hands-on small group sessions and consultations with experts was particularly helpful. Highly recommend.”
~ Supriya Gupta Mohile, MD, MS ~
The Stanford Guest House
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-926-2800 Fax: 650-926-5388
The Stanford Guest House has provided a discounted rate for registrants attending the S-SPIRE Spring workshop.
We encourage you to confirm your reservation early!
OTHER HOTEL SUGGESTIONS
- Hotel Keen, 425 High Street (off Lytton), Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 327-2775 Distance from workshop: 1.1 miles
- The Clement Hotel Palo Alto, 711 El Camino Real, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 322-7111 Distance from workshop: 1.1 miles
- Westin Palo Alto, 673 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, Ca 94301 Phone: (650) 321-4422 Distance from workshop: 1.1 miles
- The Epiphany Hotel, 180 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 666-3311 Distance from workshop: 1.3 miles
- Cardinal Hotel, 235 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 323-5101 Distance from workshop: 1.3 miles