DESIGNING YOUR MIXED METHODS RESEARCH PROJECT:
AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
Save The Date: March 25-27, 2021
Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA
Conducted virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic.
This 3-day intensive workshop was created for individuals who wish to design or analyze a mixed methods research project using qualitative and quantitative methods. Participants will complete the workshop with a personalized design and implementation plan for their projects.
Registration for Spring 2021 will soon be open. If you have any inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com
Who Should Attend:
Researchers, faculty, staff, and students motivated to design a mixed methods research project using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
What to Expect:
• Work on your mixed methods proposal, research study, or manuscript
• Improve your project with rigorous methodology using an interactive-participatory format
• Refine your project through group consultation with leading methodologists and group feedback
Requirements for Enrollment:
Participants who will benefit the most from this workshop will be actively designing, conducting, revising or analyzing a mixed methods project.
See Frequently Asked Questions list
Early Registration Discount Until January 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm (PST)
January 16 through March 26, 2020, flat rate
Refund policy: all registration cancellations and registrants who withdraw from the workshop prior to January 15, 2020 will be subject to a $250 fee. No refunds will be made after January 16, 2020.
Testimonials from Mixed Methods Research 2018 Workshop Participants
University of Oklahoma, United States
"This workshop is amazing! It’s a lot of work and really intense but you get AMAZING feedback on your project! I left with an entirely new understanding of mixed methodology…it is so worth the investment!"
~ Deirdre Terell, PhD ~
Memorial University, Canada
“It gave me the chance to learn from and network with the pioneers of mixed methods research”
~ Meshari F. Alwashmi, PhD Candidate ~
University of Rochester, United States
"The Stanford Mixed Methods Workshop provided me with the knowledge and skills to analyze, integrate, and disseminate research so that we can make the most of the data we have collected. The hands-on small group sessions and consultations with experts was particularly helpful. Highly recommend.”
~ Supriya Gupta Mohile, MD, MS ~
The Stanford Guest House
2575 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-926-2800 Fax: 650-926-5388
The Stanford Guest House has provided a discounted rate for registrants attending the S-SPIRE Spring workshop.
OTHER HOTEL SUGGESTIONS
- Hotel Keen, 425 High Street (off Lytton), Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 327-2775
- The Clement Hotel Palo Alto, 711 El Camino Real, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 322-7111
- Westin Palo Alto, 673 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, Ca 94301 Phone: (650) 321-4422
- The Epiphany Hotel, 180 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 666-3311
- Cardinal Hotel, 235 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Phone: (650) 323-5101