Radiological Sciences Laboratory
The Stanford Radiological Sciences Laboratory (RSL) is a research division of the Department of Radiology centered on the areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, X-Ray/Computed Tomography, and Ultrasound. The RSL consists of twelve faculty (PhD scientists) plus several affiliated clinicians and researchers in other departments, working in collaboration to develop improved imaging methods for scientific, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. In addition to conducting scientific and clinical imaging research, the RSL provides education and training for several dozen graduate students and postdoctoral fellows among many science, engineering, and clinical departments.
The RSL is housed in several locations, including the Lucas Center for Imaging, the Grant Science Building, and the Stanford Research Park (3155 Porter Dr). Major equipment and facilities include four whole-body GE MRI systems (as part of the Lucas Service Center, offering MRI access to hundreds of researchers both within and outside of Radiology), and a C-Arm X-ray system (as part of the Zeego Lab).
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our cutting-edge scientific and clinical research, and we continually seek new collaborations and new trainees--please reach out and join us!
next event: February 22
- 2020 Doctoral Degrees
- Akshay Chaudhari joins IBIIS Faculty (10/2020)
- Felix Kogan awarded NIBIB R21 Trailblazer Award (9/2020)
- RSL REU Highlights (8/2020)
- ISMRM 2020 Goes Virtual (8/2020)
- Kim Butts Pauly receives Stanford Bio-X Seed Grant (09/2020)
- Audrey Fan joins UC Davis Faculty (01/2020)
- Gary Glover inducted as IAMBE fellow (9/2019)
- Morteza Mohammadjavadi receives Oxford Focused Ultrasound Neuromodulation Conference Poster Award (9/2019)
- RSL REU Program Highlights (8/2019)
- Feliks Kogan joins RSL Faculty (5/2019)
- Akshay Chaudhari receives ISMRM Young Investigator Award (5/2019)
- Mike Moseley Recognized by the Japan Radiological Society (4/2019)
- ISMRM Honors 2019