Practicum for PGSP - Stanford PsyD Consortium Students
Our program is looking to partner with PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium students for an 8-10 hour practicum or 2-4 hour supplemental practicum focused on psychological/psychiatric assessments. The goal of this opportunity is to provide hands-on experience with adult patients diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and hoarding disorder and concurrent exposure to a clinical research setting.
Students will receive training on administering Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-5 Research Version (SCID-5RV) and Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) for patients diagnosed with OCD. In addition, they will be trained to administer exposure exercises specific to adults diagnosed with Hoarding Disorder. Weekly didactics will include weekly lab meeting with the research team and weekly supervision by licensed mental health professional.
- One-year commitment of 8-10 hours or 2-4 hours per week
- Completion of HIPAA and CITI Training and other paperwork required to ensure proper protection of human subjects’ information
- Completion of SCID-5RV training
- Completion of ERP training
- Completion of hoarding disorder behavioral practice training
- Completion of clinical research documentation according to Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Supervision 30min-1hr every week with licensed mental health care professional
Please send the following information by email at email@example.com with the following subject line: “Rodriguez Lab Clinical Research Practicum Opportunity”
· Cover letter describing your interest
· Current CV