BHV-4157 Phase 3 Clinical Study
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of adjunctive Troriluzole in OCD
Contact us at email@example.com or 650-723-4095
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a chronic and disabling disorder that costs the economy over $2 billion annually and represents a significant public health problem. This multi-site study of a novel investigational drug for OCD is being conducted at Stanford.
Purpose: To understand whether a new drug, when used as adjunctive therapy, can bring about reduction in OCD symptoms.
This clinical study is listed in clinicaltrials.gov.
The Stanford Translational OCD Research Program is looking for adults 18-65 years old with OCD to take part in a study providing these possible benefits:
- Free diagnostic evaluation
- Receive once a day dosing of the study drug or a matching placebo for 10 weeks in the randomized study.
- Receive once a day dosing of the study drug, after completing randomized study, for 12 months if eligible to participate in the Open Label Extension study.
- Compensation (randomized study: up to $525, open label extension study: up to $675
You can participate if:
- You are 18-65 years old
- You have a primary diagnosis of OCD
- You have the capacity to provide informed consent
- You currently experiencing non-response or inadequate response to their current Standard of Care (SOC) medication
- You are currently on selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) or clomipramine treatment for an adequate duration and at an adequate dose
- You are able to understand and agree to comply with the prescribed dosage regimens and procedures
You cannot participate if:
- You have history of psychosurgery, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) or Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- You have a psychiatric or medical conditions that makes participation unsafe
- You are pregnant or nursing female
Duration of Study Involvement
- Each individual will participate in a free diagnostic evaluation by experienced OCD clinicians
- If eligible, the study will involve:
- Randomized Study: up to 7 in-person visits over a span of approximately 10 weeks.
- Open Label Extension Study: up to 8 in-person visits occurring over a span of 12 months
401 Quarry Rd
Stanford, CA 94305-5715