Postbaccalaureate Experience in Research
Creates a cohort of talented URM and first-generation students in STEM training pipelines with rigorous research opportunities and structured professional development training to enhance their applications to graduate and medical schools.
- Expands the pipeline of students applying to our graduate and medical schools while building a collaborativeand diverse community that fosters equity and belonging across departments through events aroundscientific and societal topics.
- Costs will be shared at 50% by PIs, and initial success will be used to target extramural grant funding.
- Rigorous 1-2 Year Mentored Research Experience
- Didactic Science Courses (audit only)
- ‘R’ Programming
- Science Communication
- Graduate and/or Medical School Application Preparation
- Community Building