MD/MS Program in Health Equity Research
Fully funds students to pursue an MS degree in a variety of health equity-related disciplines in addition to their MD degrees, including Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Health Policy, Community Health and Prevention Research, and Clinical Informatics Management.
- Fosters the individualized career development of medical doctors dedicated to eliminating the nation’shealth inequities by placing them in outstanding research groups led by experienced faculty.
- Enhances Stanford’s capacity to support diverse scholars committed to health equity-engaged research and clinical careers.
- Epidemiology and Clinical Research
- Public or Population Health
- Health Policy
- Community Health and Prevention Research
- Clinical Informatics Management