Qi received her PhD from Zhejiang University, China. Her PhD research focused on the design and characterization of biomimetic polymer materials. Exploring the application in tumor immunotherapy is her major research interest.
Education details (BS to PhD)
Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Department of Chemistry, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
1. Wrapping Porphyromonas gingivalis for tumor microenvironment immunomodulation and photothermal immunotherapy, Qi Chen, Chaoyi Liu, Cheng Liu, Danni Zhong, Shiyuan Hua, Jian He, Kai Wang*, Min Zhou*, Nano Today, 2021, 41: 101311.
2. A hybrid eukaryotic-prokaryotic nano-platform with photothermal modality for enhanced anti-tumor vaccination, Qi Chen, Guojun Huang, Wangteng Wu, Jianwei Wang, Jiawei Hu, Jianming Mao, Paul K. Chu, Hongzhen Bai*, Guping Tang*, Adv. Mater. 2020, 32：1908185.
3. Bioengineering bacterial vesicle-coated polymeric nanomedicine for enhanced cancer immunotherapy and metastasis prevention, Qi Chen, Hongzhen Bai, Wangteng Wu, Guojun Huang, Yang Li, Min Wu, Guping Tang*, Yuan Ping*; Nano Lett. 2020, 20(1): 11-21.
4. Bacterial outer membrane vesicles as nanocarriers to study immunological activities, Chen Qi, Wu Min, Bai Hongzhen, Guo Zeling, Zhou Jun, Wang Qingqing, Tang Guping*, Zhejiang Univ (Medical Sci.) 2017, 46(2): 118-124
5. Chitosan-derived nanoparticles impede signal transduction in T790M lung cancer therapy, Guojun Huang, Qi Chen, Jiawei Hu, Jianming Mao, Yunhong He, Hongzhen Bai*, Guping Tang*, Biomater. Sci., 2021, 9, 7412-7419.
6. Near-infrared-emitting difluoroboron β-diketonate dye with AIE characteristics for cellular imaging, Jinjin Zhang, Qi Chen, Yiqi Fan, Huayu Qiu, Zhigang Ni*, Yang Li*, Shouchun Yin*, Dyes and Pigments, 2021, 193: 10950.
7. Reconstructed chitosan with alkylamine for enhanced gene delivery by promoting endosomal escape, Guojun Huang, Qi Chen, Wangteng Wu, Jianwei Wang, Paul K. Chu, Hongzhen Bai, Guping Tang*, Carbohydrate Polym. 2020, 227(1): 115339.
8. Enhancing the solubility and bioactivity of anticancer drug tamoxifen by water-soluble pillararene-based host–guest complexation, Liqing Shangguan, Qi Chen, Bingbing Shi and Feihe Huang *, Chem. Commun. 2017, 53(70): 9749-9752.
9. Water-soluble pillararenes: A new class of plant growth regulators, Liqing Shangguan, Bingbing Shi*, Qi Chen, Yang Li, Huangtianzhi Zhu, Yuezhou Liu, Hong Yao*, Feihe Huang*, Tetrahedron Lett., 2019, 60(34): 150949.
10. Fluorescent recognition of 1,2-diamines by a 1,1’-binaphthyl-based trifluoromethyl ketone, Yimang Xu, Shanshan Yu*, Qi Chen, Xuemin Chen, Yinan Li, Xiaoqi Yu*, and Lin Pu*, Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22(34): 12061-12067.
11. Greatly enhanced fluorescence by increasing the structural rigidity of an imine: enantioselective recognition of 1,2-cyclohexanediamine by a chiral aldehyde, Yimang Xu, Shanshan Yu*, Qi Chen, Xuemin Chen, Meng Xiao, Liming Chen, Xiaoqi Yu,* Yong Xu, and Lin Pu*, Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22(17): 5963-5968.
12. Synthesis, characterization and antitumor activity of 5-fluorouracil-nicotinamide cocrystal, Wu Min, Liu Xingang, Xue Yu, Chen Qi, Hu Xiurong, Zhou Jun, Tang Guping*, Zhejiang Univ (Medical Sci.) 2017, 46(2): 160-166.
13. Cyclodextrin-based host-guest complexes loaded with regorafenib for colorectal cancer treatment, Hongzhen Bai, Jianwei Wang, Chi Uyen Phan, Qi Chen, Xiurong Hu, Guoqiang Shao, Jun Zhou, Lihua Lai*, Guping Tang*,Nat. Commun. 2021, 12:759.
14. Surface-layer protein-enhanced immunotherapy based on cell Membrane-coated nanoparticles for the effective inhibition of tumor growth and metastasis, Min Wu, Xingang Liu, Hongzhen Bai, Lihua Lai, Qi Chen, Guojun Huang, Bin Liu*, and Guping Tang*, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2019, 11(10): 9850−9859.
15. Reverting chemoresistance of targeted agents by a ultrasoluble dendritic nanocapsule, Qida Hu; Wangteng Wu; Meng Wang; Shiyi Shao; Piaopiao Jin; Qi Chen; Hongzhen Bai; Xinyu Zhao; Junming Huang; Jianwei Wang; Tingbo Liang*, Guping Tang*, J. Control Release 2020, 317: 67-77.
16. Highly selective ratiometric fluorescent recognition of histidine by tetraphenylethene–terpyridine–Zn(II) complexes, Jiao Du, Shanshan Yu*, Zeng Huang, Liming Chen, Yimang Xu, Guanyu Zhang, Qi Chen, Xiaoqi Yu* and Lin Pu*, RSC Adv., 2016, 6(30): 25319–25329.