On the registration page, choose Register then choose which applies to you:
Choose this option if you are registering for yourself, or if you want to register as a volunteer.
If you would like to join a socially distancing team, click on 'join a team' and look for the team you'd like to join (if one has already been created)
If you would like to create a team and will serve as the Team Captain, this is where you would create your team.
- Complete the registration process and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your registration as well as an invitation to create a fundraising page.
- Registration for the Virtual Race Against PH is non-refundable.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Each participant is required to complete a registration form
- Each participant must complete a waiver. Minors will need their legal guardians/custodial parent to sign the waiver
- Don't forget to "fall back" one hour the night before as daylight savings time ends at 2 a.m. on November 1st
- In response to the rapidly evolving events surrounding COVID-19, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the 20th Race Against PH to adhere to Stanford University and local/state guidelines. All collected funds, whether designated as registration or donation, are non-refundable and will be used for pulmonary hypertension research and education.
Each participant (or guardian if minor) must sign their own waiver.
Thank you for you understanding.
-Race Against PH