Make sure to tag us on social media #raph20virtual
BACKGROUND: One of the tests used to diagnose pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a 6-minute walk test. The 6-minute walk test is a simple test used to determine functional exercise capacity. Data from the test can be applied to assess treatment efficacy and predict prognosis in PAH patients.
Each week, we will feature a contest that involves the number 6 to highlight the 6-minute walk test.
- Contests will take place from Monday-Friday.
- Winners will be announced on Saturday.
- 2 adults and 2 children (12 & under) will be chosen as winners each week.
- Winners receive a $50 gift card!
Our race takes place in November, which also happens to be Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness month! To help generate awareness, we challenge you (or your pet) to a costume contest with the color purple (the color we use to support PH). Be creative, the more purple the better!
- Take 6 photos or selfies, and select your favorite pose.
- You can even create a sign to show your support!
- 2 Adult and 2 Children will receive $50 gift cards.
Sponsored by Race Against PH Community Partner: Pulmonary Hypertension Association
Contest 3 Winners: Silly Bubbles Face
Contest 2 Winners: Burpees