therapeutic, healing, resilience, inclusivity, values, empowerment
Focus of Work
- Stress management and strengthening coping skills
- Identity exploration and development
- Fostering assertiveness and effective interpersonal skills
- Re-engaging meaning and hope
- Addressing stigma, discrimination, and micro-aggressions
- Processing trauma and moving toward recovery
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and maximizing quality of life
Meet the Team
Christina Khan, M.D., Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Lawrence McGlynn, M.D.
Jennifer Douglas, Ph.D.
Elsa Esther Rojas-Ashe, Ph.D.