The Neurodiversity Clinic is a specialty clinic providing evidence-based treatment to adult patients with neurodevelopmental conditions. The philosophy of the clinic is based on positive psychiatry and psychology. The goal of this clinic is to provide specialized mental health care with strengths-based approaches to neurodiverse adults. The clinic, housed within Stanford’s Psychosocial Treatment Services Program, serves neurodiverse patients aged 18 years and above.
- Autism / Asperger’s
- Genetic conditions associated with Autism
- Other Neurodevelopmental Conditions
- In individuals with Autism or other genetic or neurodevelopmental conditions, we treat co-occurring conditions such as Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
This Program Provides
- Initial Evaluation and Assessment
- Evidence-based Psychotherapy (e.g., Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Medication Consultation
- Medication Management
For an appointment, please call:
650-498-9111 (intake, press #2)
650-723-2423 (medication refills)
Referrals from Stanford Providers
Please submit referral via EPIC to Psychiatry, choose "Psychosocial Treatment Clinic," and specify that this referral is directed to the Neurodiversity Clinic.