Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Adult Program
The Stanford Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Adult Program offers evidence-based care to adults (ages 18-75) with suicidal behavior and self-harm, as well as those with a range of diagnostic presentations underpinned by emotion dysregulation, impulsivity, difficulty with interpersonal relationships, and reduced quality of life.
For patients younger than 18, please see the Adolescent Dialectical Behavioral Therapy services.
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Ineffective coping behaviors directly related to core emotion dysregulation and/or chronic trauma sequela
(e.g., substance abuse, binge eating, high risk behavior)
This Program Provides
- Comprehensive DBT
- Individual DBT
- Skills Group
- Telephone Coaching
- Provider Consultation Team
- DBT Skills Group Only Track for Emotion Dysregulation
- DBT Skills Group for Functional Neurological Disorder (Conversion Disorder)
- DBT Skills Groups for Friends and Family of loved ones who are enrolled in or who would benefit from DBT