The Assessment Clinics comprise three separate clinics: The Evaluation Clinic, the Individual Psychotherapy Clinic (IPC), and the Continuity Clinic. The Evaluation Clinic offers comprehensive evaluations and brief management (up to 3 months) for stabilization and support. Comprehensive recommendations and referrals will be provided for ongoing treatment. The Individual Psychotherapy Clinic (IPC) is a training clinic offering patients weekly, long- term psychodynamic psychotherapy. The Continuity Clinic is a training clinic offering patients comprehensive evaluations and up to one year of management for all psychiatric conditions. Treatment includes medication management and brief psychotherapy, recommendations and referral for longer-term psychotherapy or interventional therapies where appropriate, and collaborative care with patients’ psychotherapists and primary care providers.
This Program Provides
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Full medical and psychological workup
- Medication initiation and management (as appropriate)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy within the Individual Psychotherapy Clinic (IPC)
- Supportive, brief modalities within the Evaluation Clinic and Continuity Clinic
- Expedited referrals to appropriate resources and services through social work facilitation