Home / Patient Care / Assessment and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Clinics
Assessment and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Clinics
The Assessment and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Clinics comprise three separate clinics:
The Evaluation Clinic
This clinic has both a training and faculty component and offers comprehensive evaluations and brief management (up to 3 months) for stabilization and support. Treatment modalities include medication management, supportive psychotherapy, and time-limited dynamic psychotherapy. Comprehensive recommendations and referrals will be provided for ongoing treatment.
The Continuity Clinic
This training clinic offers patients comprehensive evaluations and up to one year of management for all psychiatric conditions. Treatment includes medication management and brief psychotherapy, recommendations and referral for longer-term psychotherapy or interventional therapies where appropriate, and collaborative care with patients’ psychotherapists and primary care providers.
The Individual Psychotherapy Clinic
This training clinic offers patients weekly, long- term psychodynamic psychotherapy. Medication management may be part of the treatment but is secondary in focus.
This Program Provides
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Full medical and psychological workup
- Medication initiation and management (as appropriate)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy within the Individual Psychotherapy Clinic (IPC)
- Supportive, brief modalities within the Evaluation Clinic and Continuity Clinic
- Expedited referrals to appropriate resources and services through social work facilitation