Clinical Innovation and Service
Our department is dedicated to providing outstanding, evidence-based clinical and wellbeing services for individuals of all ages who are living with mental health-related conditions and their families.
Outpatient Mental Health
Our outpatient clinics provide comprehensive psychiatric and psychological services across a continuum of care. The clinical staff consists of psychiatrists and psychologists, psychiatry and psychology fellows, and general psychiatry residents provide initial evaluations, second opinions, and ongoing treatment.
The Comprehensive Inpatient Care at Stanford University Medical Center offers in-depth evaluation and treatment of a broad range of psychiatric disorders. As part of a world-renowned university hospital, Stanford’s psychiatry service is prepared to treat individuals with complex and challenging illnesses.
As the birthplace of sleep medicine, Stanford has been instrumental in developing the field of sleep medicine. Sleep Medicine has more than 100 doctors, research faculty, staff, and students who are devoted to the study and treatment of sleep and sleep disorders.
Child and Adolescent Care
We provide comprehensive clinical services using evidence-based intervention to achieve excellence in patient care, while implementing innovative approaches to optimize functioning and long-term outcome. These services are provided through several outpatient specialty clinics, inpatient programs, and community-based programs.
Find a Provider
To search for an individual provider, please use the following directories:
Make an Appointment
General Psychiatry and Psychology Clinics
Child and Adolescent Clinics
Sleep Medicine Clinic
The Stanford Referral Center is staffed Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (PST) with referral specialists who are available to help you access physicians and services at Stanford Health Care.
Specialty Clinical Programs
Our faculty, fellows, and advanced clinical trainees see patients in many different settings in our community and throughout the health systems of Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health/Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital. Many of these clinical activities and programs are listed below, and new efforts, collaborations, and programs are always underway.
- Addiction Medicine Dual Diagnosis Clinic
- Adolescent Crisis Clinic
- Adolescent Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Adult Eating and Weight Disorders Program
- Assessment Clinics
- Autism and Developmental Disorders Clinic
- Bipolar Disorders Clinic
- Behavioral Neurogenetics Clinic
- Center for Integrative Medicine
- Child Parent Management Clinic
- Cognitive Behavioral Sleep Medicine Program
- Complex Behavior Disorders Clinic
- Comprehensive Care Program
- Couples and Family Therapy Clinic
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Adult Program
- Eating Disorders Clinic
- Executive Function Clinic
- Functional Neurological Disorder Program
- Geropsychiatry Services
- Inpatient and Acute Psychiatry Services
- INSPIRE Clinic
- Interventional Psychiatry Clinic
- Mood Disorders Program
- Neuroendocrine and Sex Chromosome Variation Clinic
- Neuropsychiatry Services
- Neuropsychology Assessment Clinic
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders Clinic
- PANS: Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Program, Psychiatry Services
- Pediatric Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Clinic
- Pediatric Functional Neurological Disorders Clinic
- Pediatric Mood Disorders Program
- Pediatric Psychiatry Consult Service
- Positive Care Clinic, Mental Health Services
- Psychosocial Treatment Clinic
- Psychosomatic Medicine Program
- School Mental Health Services
- Sleep Health & Insomnia Program
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Psychiatry and Sports Psychology
- Virtual Reality-Immersive Technology Clinic
- Women’s Wellness