All members of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine have a role in advancing science, clinical innovation and service, educational excellence, community commitment and engagement, and professionalism and leadership. These missions, taken together, are the basis of a transformational paradigm for psychiatry. We are developing new strategies to prevent and lessen the burdens of illness experienced by individuals, communities, and populations.
We are seeking motivated individuals who are interested in working with us to enable great science, prepare exceptional people, and inspire an engaged society to create a better future for all whose lives are affected by mental illness. If that’s you, we invite you to apply to our available positions listed below!
Stanford’s unique perks will empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, and course auditing. Attend a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Join our Bewell program, climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health and fitness classes at our world-class facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through the onsite historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Excellent resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
We share Stanford’s commitment to promoting diverse, inclusive, and equitable spaces by adhering to all relevant University employment policies, including those found within the Equal Opportunity Policy.