Paul J. (PJ) Utz, M.D., Ph.D.
Project 4: Cytokines, Chemokines, Growth Factors and Signaling in PAH
- Autoantigen microarray development for characterizing autoantibodies in pulmonary hypertension and interstitial lung disease.
- Intel peptide arrays for characterizing reactivity to linear epitopes.
- Development and validation of cytokine and chemokine multiplexed assays.
- Expansion of High Throughput Immunophenotyping Using Transcription as a method to identify analytes for CYTOF, in an iterative fashion.
- Use of reverse phase lysate microarrays for analyzing signaling pathways.