Publications – Dr. Zamanian
- The intersection of genes and environment: development of pulmonary arterial hypertension in a patient with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and stimulant exposure.Ayala E, Kudelko KT, Haddad F, Zamanian RT, de Jesus Perez V. Chest. 2012; 141 (6): 1598-600
- Characteristics and outcome after hospitalization for acute right heart failure in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.Haddad F, Peterson T, Fuh E, Kudelko KT, de Jesus Perez V, Skhiri M, Vagelos R, Schnittger I, Denault AY, Rosenthal DN, Doyle RL, Zamanian RT. Circ Heart Fail. 2011; 4 (6): 692-9
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Perez VA, Zamanian RT. N Engl J Med. 2011; 364 (17): 1677; author reply 1678
- Incidence, correlates, and consequences of acute kidney injury in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension hospitalized with acute right-side heart failure.Haddad F, Fuh E, Peterson T, Skhiri M, Kudelko KT, De Jesus Perez V, Winkelmayer WC, Doyle RL, Chertow GM, Zamanian RT. J Card Fail. 2011; 17 (7): 533-9
- Characterization of connective tissue disease-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension from REVEAL: identifying systemic sclerosis as a unique phenotype.Chung L, Liu J, Parsons L, Hassoun PM, McGoon M, Badesch DB, Miller DP, Nicolls MR, Zamanian RT. Chest. 2010; 138 (6): 1383-94
- Worldwide physician education and training in pulmonary hypertension: pulmonary vascular disease: the global perspective.Elliott CG, Barst RJ, Seeger W, Porres-Aguilar M, Brown LM, Zamanian RT, Rubin LJ. Chest. 2010; 137 (6 Suppl): 85S-94S
- A full list of publications can be found here.