School of Medicine
Showing 1-6 of 6 Results
Jessica Patricia Meyer
Event Manager, Translational Research Operations
Current Role at Stanford Events Manager & Workforce Development Coordinator
Research Office, Stanford School of Medicine
Programs & Events:
- Spectrum KL2 Mentored Career Development Program
- Spectrum TL1 Training Program
- Research Career Accelerator Program (ReCAP)
- Stanford Clinical Research Operations Program & Certification
- Essentials of Clinical Research at Stanford
- Intensive Course in Clinical Research: Study Design and Performance
- Stanford K-Fest
- Principles and Practices of Early-Phase Translational Research: A 3-day Course
- USPTO "Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship in Medical Devices" Conference
- Continuing Education Provider, Board of Registered Nursing
Clifford Charles Sheckter
Affiliate, Dean's Office Operations - Dean Other
Bio Dr. Sheckter is a chief resident in plastic and reconstructive surgery with clinical interests in acute and reconstructive burn care along with surgical scar management. His research interests include understanding the role of reconstructive surgery in improving the quality of life of those with disfiguring scars. He's also interested in health systems design as it relates to the delivery of high value wound and burn care. Likewise, he studies the influence of economic forces on surgical decision making in reconstructive surgery.
Workforce Development Manager, Translational Research Operations
Current Role at Stanford My primary focus is the education of clinical research personnel through the Clinical Research Operations Program. The goal of the program is to raise the quality of clinical research across Stanford and to enhance the career growth of our clinical research personnel.
Please contact me if you are interested in participating in clinical research education as a learner or an instructor.