Current Role at Stanford
I am the Product Manager for Stanford Profiles and Project Manager of the Stanford Profiles University-Wide Project. I work directly with the Stanford Profiles development team in Stanford Medicine | Technology & Digital Solutions Application Development. On this project, I also work with a university-wide project team, the Stanford Profiles (formerly CAP) Working Group, made up of members from many of the Stanford schools and organizations. In June of 2014, we started the CAP Drupal Module Working Group. The purpose of this group is to review and improve the integration process with CAP by expanding and enhancing the CAP Drupal Module (CAPx) with an open-source contribution approach (an initiative started and led by SWS in collaboration with the CAP Drupal Module user community).
If you are interested in becoming part of the Stanford Profiles University-Wide Project, which includes the Stanford Profiles Public and Stanford-only View web sites or would like more information on integrating your web site with Stanford Profiles, contact me at email@example.com.
Stanford Profiles (CAP) University Wide Project, Stanford University / SOM IRT (4/22/2013 - Present)
- Dean and Members of , The Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Research, Stanford University
- Stanford Profiles (CAP) Working Group, Campus-Wide, Stanford University
- Stanford Profiles Executive Oversight Committee, Representatives, Organizations across Stanford University
- Michael Halaas, Chief Information Officer & Associate Dean, Industry Relations & Digital Heal, SoM - Information Resources & Technology, SoM - Information Resources & Technology
- Don Mitchell, SoM - Information Resources & Technology
- SOM IRT, Application Services, Development Team
- Administrative Systems, Operations, Stanford University