14 years of experience in Education, Banking and HI-tech industry in different roles – Business Analyst/Product Owner, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Program Manager.
Current Role at Stanford
Agile Program Manager
Some of key responsibility includes:
• Coach developers, business analysts, product owners, and IRT
leadership in Agile methods.
• Facilitate key group meeting to ensure effective meeting
outcomes and decisions, and best use of time.
• Create and track milestone-based Agile program plans.
• Improve existing processes across multiple IRT teams using
Agile, Lean and Continuous Learning principles.
• Work in close collaboration with multiple agile teams,
overseeing integration activities.
• Team, mentor, and coach teams in Agile principles.
• Drive alignment between stakeholder groups and coordinate any
• Facilitate measurement of program outcomes through
• Coordinate training related to lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and
Continuous Learning principles.
• Perform as Scrum Master for high priority, complex software
development projects - lead scrum review, retrospective and scrum
Education & Certifications
Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance, Agile Scrum Framework
Certified Product Owner, Scrum Alliance, Agile Scrum Framework
CBA, UC Irvine, Business Analysis
Diploma In System Administration, NIIT Ltd., IT
MBA, Symbiosis Institute of Management, Marketing
Bachelors in Commerce, Delhi University (India), Commerce/Finance
Graduate Student Tracking System (GST)
Am I encrypted (AMIE)
Research IT Projects
Service, Volunteer and Community Work
Volunteer at Easterbrook Discovery School
Bollywood dancing, Traveling and spending time with family and friends.