School of Medicine
Showing 1 of 1 Results
Kambria H. Evans, M.Ed.
Academic Research & Program Officer, Medicine - Med/General Internal Medicine
Current Role at Stanford Program Officer, Quality and Organizational Improvement:
- Course educator and manager in "Elective in Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, and Organizational Change" clerkship (MED 344A) and residency rotation.
- Consult on quality improvement project design, resources, methodology, evaluation, outcomes, and publication.
- Develop and implement quality improvement curriculum, and mentor medical students, residents, staff, and faculty.
Specialist, Education and Evaluation (Practice of Medicine course):
- Quality Improvement/ Patient Safety Theme Lead in POM.
- Partner with faculty to teach/develop innovations in curriculum, and design medical education research to measure impact.
Core team member in pre-clerkship elective course "Compassion Cultivation for the Physician-in-Training" (MED 213). http://youtu.be/YjhBPMKCfWs