School of Medicine
Showing 1-4 of 4 Results
Acad Research & Pgrm Officer, SPARK
Current Role at Stanford Project Manager for SPARK Translational Research Program
Kambria H. Evans, M.Ed.
Academic Research & Program Officer, Medicine - Med/General Internal Medicine
Current Role at Stanford Program Officer, Quality and Organizational Improvement:
- Course educator and manager in "Elective in Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, and Organizational Change" clerkship (MED 344A) and residency rotation.
- Design key aspects, such as (1) curriculum development and organizational change models for research, with a focus on both local and national dissemination, and (2) evaluating effectiveness.
- Consult on quality improvement project design, resources, methodology, evaluation, outcomes, and publication.
- Develop and implement quality improvement curriculum, and mentor medical students, residents, staff, and faculty.
Specialist, Education and Evaluation (Practice of Medicine course):
- Develop and evaluate performance measures for POM, required course for all first- and second-year Stanford medical students.
- Quality Improvement/ Patient Safety Theme Lead in POM.
- Develop and implement course goals and learning objectives.
- Recommend revisions to current and planned curriculum and evaluation tools.
- Implement faculty development workshops and annual faculty and key stakeholder retreat.
- Partner with faculty to teach/develop innovations in curriculum, and design medical education research to measure impact.
Core team member in pre-clerkship elective course "Compassion Cultivation for the Physician-in-Training" (MED 213). http://youtu.be/YjhBPMKCfWs