- To Take or Not to Take a Side: That Is the Question JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY 2019; 37 (18)
- Perspectives and practices of oncology providers in addressing financial toxicity. AMER SOC CLINICAL ONCOLOGY. 2019
- Demographic factors associated with financial toxicity: Results from the multisite cost study. AMER SOC CLINICAL ONCOLOGY. 2019
To Take or Not to Take a Side: That Is the Question.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
View details for PubMedID 31046550
- Financial toxicity of cancer treatment at a diverse county hospital. AMER SOC CLINICAL ONCOLOGY. 2018
Pathogenic variants in less familiar cancer susceptibility genes: what happens after genetic testing?
JCO Precision Oncology
View details for DOI 10.1200/PO.18.00167
- Pathogenic germline mutations in emerging cancer genes: What happens after panel testing? AMER SOC CLINICAL ONCOLOGY. 2017