School of Medicine
Showing 4,171-4,180 of 4,815 Results
Jane C. Tan
Associate Professor of Medicine (Nephrology) at the Stanford University Medical Center
Current Research and Scholarly Interests My research relates to issues pertaining to clinical kidney transplantation. We have ongoing studies on the following topics.
1. Renal senescence and kidney transplant, and chronic allograft nephropathy.
2. Living donor safety and response to uninephrectomy.
3. Biomarkers for post-transplant monitoring.
Marilyn Tan, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine - Endocrinology, Gerontology, & Metabolism
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Type 2 diabetes, obesity, insulin resistance
Associate Professor of Genetics and, by courtesy, of Statistics
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Develop statistical and computational methods for population genomics analyses; modeling human evolutionary history; genetic association studies in admixed populations.
Jean Y. Tang MD PhD
Associate Professor of Dermatology at the Stanford University Medical Center
Current Research and Scholarly Interests My research focuses on 2 main areas:
1. Skin cancer:
- New therapeutics to treat and prevent non-melanoma skin cancer, especially by targeting the Hedgehog signaling pathway for BCC tumors
- Genomic analysis of drug-resistant cancers
- Identifying risk factors for skin cancer in the Women's Health Initiative
2. Epidermolysis Bullosa: gene therapy and protein therapy to replace defective/absent Collagen 7 in children and adults with Recessive Dystrophic EB