School of Medicine
Showing 1-5 of 5 Results
Jessica Patricia Meyer
Event Manager, Translational Research Operations
Current Role at Stanford Events Manager & Workforce Development Coordinator
Research Office, Stanford School of Medicine
Programs & Events:
- Spectrum KL2 Mentored Career Development Program
- Spectrum TL1 Training Program
- Research Career Accelerator Program (ReCAP)
- Stanford Clinical Research Operations Program & Certification
- Essentials of Clinical Research at Stanford
- Intensive Course in Clinical Research: Study Design and Performance
- Stanford K-Fest
- Principles and Practices of Early-Phase Translational Research: A 3-day Course
- USPTO "Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship in Medical Devices" Conference
- Continuing Education Provider, Board of Registered Nursing
Communications Mgr | Science Writer, Translational Research Operations
Current Role at Stanford Communications Manager & Science Writer
Spectrum | Stanford Center for Clinical & Translational Research & Education
I tell stories about the amazing biomedical research going on at Stanford with words, images and video. I especially enjoy explaining complex concepts in novel and easy-to-understand ways.
My stories enter the world through many media channels: our newspaper, websites, magazine, blog, and Twitter feeds. I also build new websites and am continually deploying new media tools as better ones come along.
The best part of my job is that I get to hang out brilliant people and learn new things every day.
Clifford Charles Sheckter
Resident in Medicine
Current Role at Stanford Resident physician in the Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Health services and health policy researcher in the Department of Surgery.
Workforce Development Manager, Translational Research Operations
Current Role at Stanford My primary focus is the education of clinical research personnel through the Clinical Research Operations Program. The goal of the program is to raise the quality of clinical research across Stanford and to enhance the career growth of our clinical research personnel.
Please contact me if you are interested in participating in clinical research education as a learner or an instructor.