School of Medicine
Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
Roham Zamanian, MD, FCCP
Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine) at the Stanford University Medical Center
Current Research and Scholarly Interests 1. Development and evaluation of prognostic and diagnostic integral biomarkers in PAH.
2. Prevalence and Treatment of Insulin Resistance in PAH.
3. Role of inflammation and proteomic signature in PAH
4. Development of novel therapeutics (bench to bedside) including FK506 & Elastase Inhibition in PAH.
5. Assessment of Vasoreactivity (gain and loss) in pulmonary arterial hypertension
6. Assessment of microvascular function in PAH.