School of Medicine
Showing 11-20 of 51 Results
Casual - Non-Exempt, SoM - Physician Wellness
Bio Rachel Schwartz received her BA in Linguistics from UCLA followed by a PhD in Communication Sciences and Disorders from McGill University. She completed postdoctoral fellowships in Delivery System Science (AcademyHealth, Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute), and Health Services Research & Development (VA Palo Alto Health Care System and Stanford Center for Heath Policy / Primary Care & Outcomes Research). She has experience leading research in pediatrics (Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital), neurology (Palo Alto Medical Foundation), emergency medicine (Stanford) and primary care (Stanford and Palo Alto VA).
Her research interests center around systems-level interventions for improving provider wellness and medical education initiatives that provide physicians with tools for navigating psychosocial aspects of the clinical encounter.
Clifford Charles Sheckter
Postdoc Res Affiliate, Translational Research Operations
Bio Dr. Sheckter is a graduate from the Stanford plastic and reconstructive surgery residency currently pursuing additional training in burn and critical care. His clinical interests include acute and reconstructive burn care along with surgical scar management. His research involves understanding the role of reconstructive surgery in improving the quality of life of those with disfiguring scars. He's also interested in health systems design as it relates to the delivery of high value wound and burn care. Likewise, he studies the influence of economic forces on surgical decision making in reconstructive surgery.
Agile Program Manager, Technology & Digital Solutions
Current Role at Stanford Agile Program Manager
Some of key responsibility includes:
• Coach developers, business analysts, product owners, and IRT
leadership in Agile methods.
• Facilitate key group meeting to ensure effective meeting
outcomes and decisions, and best use of time.
• Create and track milestone-based Agile program plans.
• Improve existing processes across multiple IRT teams using
Agile, Lean and Continuous Learning principles.
• Work in close collaboration with multiple agile teams,
overseeing integration activities.
• Team, mentor, and coach teams in Agile principles.
• Drive alignment between stakeholder groups and coordinate any
• Facilitate measurement of program outcomes through
• Coordinate training related to lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and
Continuous Learning principles.
• Perform as Scrum Master for high priority, complex software
development projects - lead scrum review, retrospective and scrum