School of Medicine
Showing 1-6 of 6 Results
Agile Program Manager, Technology & Digital Solutions
Current Role at Stanford Agile Program Manager
Some of key responsibility includes:
• Coach developers, business analysts, product owners, and IRT
leadership in Agile methods.
• Facilitate key group meeting to ensure effective meeting
outcomes and decisions, and best use of time.
• Create and track milestone-based Agile program plans.
• Improve existing processes across multiple IRT teams using
Agile, Lean and Continuous Learning principles.
• Work in close collaboration with multiple agile teams,
overseeing integration activities.
• Team, mentor, and coach teams in Agile principles.
• Drive alignment between stakeholder groups and coordinate any
• Facilitate measurement of program outcomes through
• Coordinate training related to lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and
Continuous Learning principles.
• Perform as Scrum Master for high priority, complex software
development projects - lead scrum review, retrospective and scrum