School of Medicine
Showing 1-10 of 29 Results
Ramon Luis Ramirez
Affiliate, School of Medicine - Dean's Office
Bio Undergraduate: University of Texas at San Antonio
Medical Education: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas
Ramirez RL, Perez VDJ, Zamanian RT. Methamphetamine and the risk of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine. 2018;24(5):416-424. doi:10.1097/mcp.0000000000000513.
Ramon L. Ramirez III, Vinicio De Jesus Perez, and Roham T. Zamanian (2018) Stimulants and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: An Update. Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: 2018, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 49-54.
Ashley Elaine Rawls
Clinical Instructor, Neurology
Bio Dr. Ashley Rawls received her bachelor's degree in Biology at Duke University. Subsequently, she earned a master's degree in Medical Sciences with a concentration in Aging and Neuroscience at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. She went on to obtain her medical degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine. She completed neurology residency at the Medical University of South Carolina, where she was appointed neurology Chief Resident. Dr. Rawls is currently training in the Stanford University Movement Disorders fellowship program, and hopes to continue to pursue her interests in global health and medical education.
Richard Renn (Renn)
Continuous Improvement Manager, SoM - Information Resources & Technology
Current Role at Stanford As the Manager of Continuous Improvement for Stanford Medicine's IT Department, I work with 8 divisions (over 100 employees) to identify and facilitate process improvement and cultural shifts.
More specifically, my role:
- Introduces and facilitates the evolution of agile approaches to large, complex project initiatives in support of Stanford Medicine's strategic objectives.
- Ensures sequencing and dependencies are monitored and managed.
- Partners as a leader in the agile space with IRT directors and other stakeholders, while leading a team of Agile Program Managers to optimize the delivery of work and advancement of a continuous learning culture.
- Coaches developers, business analysts, product owners and IRT leadership in agile methods.
- Facilitates key group meetings to ensure effective meeting outcomes and decisions.
- Creates and tracks milestone-based agile program plans.
- Manages high-level issue resolution, risk mitigation, and resource conflicts, escalating to IRT steering committee as needed.
- Works in close collaboration with multiple agile teams, overseeing integration activities.
- Teaches, mentors, and coaches teams in agile principles and continuous learning.
- Drives alignment between stakeholder groups and coordinate any cross-functional dependencies.
- Facilitates measurement of program outcomes through analytics.
- Creates clear visibility into status and progress of overall IRT initiatives.