School of Medicine
Showing 1-10 of 26 Results
Ramon Luis Ramirez
Affiliate, School of Medicine - Dean's Office
Bio Undergraduate: University of Texas at San Antonio
Medical Education: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas
Ramirez RL, Perez VDJ, Zamanian RT. Methamphetamine and the risk of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine. 2018;24(5):416-424. doi:10.1097/mcp.0000000000000513.
Ramon L. Ramirez III, Vinicio De Jesus Perez, and Roham T. Zamanian (2018) Stimulants and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: An Update. Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension: 2018, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 49-54.
Affiliate, School of Medicine - MDRP'S - Biodesign Program
Bio Assistant Director, Biodesign Faculty Fellowship, Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign.
Senior medical device executive with track record of developing & commercializing innovative medical products that currently benefit over 1 million patients annually. Global business leadership roles at RefleXion Medical, Johnson & Johnson, RCT Ventures and Medtronic. Experience in oncology, radiotherapy, surgery, interventional therapies, metabolics/diabetes and cardiovascular areas. Training in Biodesign, business administration and engineering.
Richard Renn (Renn)
Continuous Improvement Manager, SoM - Information Resources & Technology
Current Role at Stanford As the Manager of Continuous Improvement for Stanford Medicine's IT Department, I work with 8 divisions (over 100 employees) to identify and facilitate process improvement and cultural shifts.
More specifically, my role:
- Introduces and facilitates the evolution of agile approaches to large, complex project initiatives in support of Stanford Medicine's strategic objectives.
- Ensures sequencing and dependencies are monitored and managed.
- Partners as a leader in the agile space with IRT directors and other stakeholders, while leading a team of Agile Program Managers to optimize the delivery of work and advancement of a continuous learning culture.
- Coaches developers, business analysts, product owners and IRT leadership in agile methods.
- Facilitates key group meetings to ensure effective meeting outcomes and decisions.
- Creates and tracks milestone-based agile program plans.
- Manages high-level issue resolution, risk mitigation, and resource conflicts, escalating to IRT steering committee as needed.
- Works in close collaboration with multiple agile teams, overseeing integration activities.
- Teaches, mentors, and coaches teams in agile principles and continuous learning.
- Drives alignment between stakeholder groups and coordinate any cross-functional dependencies.
- Facilitates measurement of program outcomes through analytics.
- Creates clear visibility into status and progress of overall IRT initiatives.