School of Medicine
Showing 301-307 of 307 Results
Klaus Bensch Professor in Pathology
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Our interests include:
1) The physiology and function of lymphocyte homing in local and systemic immunity;
2) Biochemical and genetic studies of molecules that direct leukocyte recruitment;
3) Chemotactic mechanisms and receptors in vascular and immune biology;
4) Vascular control of normal and pathologic inflammation and immunity;
5) Systems biology of immune cell trafficking and programming in tumor immunity.
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine (OB) at the Stanford University Medical Center
Current Research and Scholarly Interests I perform outcomes-based research in obstetrics investigating strategies to better prevent and treat patients with postpartum hemorrhage, a leading cause of maternal morbidity and mortality. I also have research interests in the use of point-of-care devices for investigating key changes in the maternal hematologic and hemostatic profiles that occur during the peripartum and postpartum periods.
Clinical Associate Professor, Pediatrics - Pulmonary Medicine
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Her scholarly work has been focused on pediatric health in vulnerable communities. Her current research is pulmonary outcomes of patients with neuromuscular disease. She is involved in clinical trials in patients with neuromuscular disease.
Clinical Associate Professor, Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Telemedicine to teach pediatrics residents Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics