School of Medicine
Showing 1-3 of 3 Results
Associate Professor of Radiology (Pediatric Radiology) and, by courtesy, of Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Studies on apoptotic cell death in vivo using the H MRS phenomenon.
Crystal M. Botham, Ph.D.
Director of Research Development, Pediatrics
Current Role at Stanford • Providing individualized grantsmanship assistance to postdoctoral fellows and faculty
• Editing and critically evaluating grant applications to improve funding potential
• Interpreting sponsor requirements and providing strategic advice
• Identifying a diverse portfolio of funding opportunities
• Designing and facilitating courses to enable postdoctoral fellows to develop competitive Career Development applications
• Developing and presenting at workshops on grant writing and proposal submission
• Coordinating completion of subcontracts and large collaborative projects