School of Medicine
Showing 1-2 of 2 Results
Alfred Woodley Salter and Mabel Smith Salter Endowed Professor in Pediatrics
Current Research and Scholarly Interests 1. Role of the G protein coupled receptors in regulating mitochondrial structure and function.
2. Differences between R and L ventricular responses to stress, including gene expression and miR regulation.
3. Using iPSC-derived myocytes to understand heart failure and congenital heart disease.
4. Tools for evaluation of cardiac physiology in transgenic mice and isolated cardiomyocytes.
5. Anti-body mediated rejection.
6. Biomarkers for post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder.