Latest information on COVID-19
Support teaching, research, and patient care.
Probe chemistry and nanotechnology for molecular imaging and diagnostics
Biodistribution&Pharmacokinetic of Position Emission Tomography(PET) Radiopharmaceutical 18F C SNAT4
- Determine the biodistribution of [18F]-C-SNAT4 in 5 healthy volunteers. Secondary
- Determine the dosimetry of [18F]-C-SNAT4 PET in healthy volunteers and patients with
- Determine the acute toxicity of [18F]-C-SNAT4 PET in healthy volunteers and patients
with lung cancer.
- Determine whether uptake in [18F]-C-SNAT4 PET imaging is significantly different in
tumor and corresponding contralateral noncancer tissue in patients with lung cancer
(tested by Wilcoxon test) before the therapy.
- Determine/verify the safety profile of the [18F]-C-SNAT4 radiotracer, as an imaging
agent in patients with lung cancer.
- Determine the time of maximal [18F]-C-SNAT4 radiotracer uptake post injection.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
For more information, please contact Risa Jiron, .
View full details