Postdoctoral Fellowship: Epidemiological, clinical, and global health research
The Institute of Global Health at Heidelberg University, Germany’s oldest university and a leading hub for health-related research in Europe, is looking for outstanding postdoctoral researchers for three specific fellowship programs. The researcher will work under the mentorship of Dr. Pascal Geldsetzer and receive a designation as visiting postdoctoral research scholar at the Stanford University School of Medicine. There are currently three fellowships accepting applications. Please review the postings linked below for full details.
- Deep learning in satellite imagery to monitor health indicators in low- and middle-income countries
- Causal inference in electronic health record data
- General population health/health services research fellowship
- Good communication skills in English (knowlege of German is not necessary)
- Strong quantitative training, including coding skills (e.g., in R or Python)
- Note: Applicants need not have completed their doctoral training prior to applying, although training must be completed prior to the start of the fellowship.
Please apply by sending a CV to Pascal Geldsetzer at <email@example.com>. Please apply as early as possible because applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.