Scholarship Round Robin
The Scholarship Round Robin is a speed mentoring event for fellows to highlight the variety of scholarship areas at Stanford. The purpose of the Scholarship Round Robin is to introduce fellows to the diverse array of scholarship and the faculty who are conducting research in these areas. Fellows have an opportunity to join up to three scholarship area breakout sessions during the event.
Areas of Scholarship:
- Advocacy & Community Engagement
- Basic Science
- Clinical Research
- Global Health
- Health Services Research
- Health Technology Innovations
- Improvement Science/QI
- Industry Research
- Medical Education
- Introduce fellows to various scholarship areas and prominent faculty conducting research within each area.
- Enhance the fellows' understanding of possible scholarship projects within each area.
- Highlight career pathways within each area and assist fellows with their scholarship goals during training.
- Expand the fellows' networking community.
SAVE THE DATE
Scholarship Round Robin is scheduled for Monday, August 30, 2021, 12:00-1:30pm. More information and registration to come!