Jul 6 - Jul 7
Mon - Tue
Sponsored by the Stanford Office of Pediatric Education, Fellowship Leadership Team
New Fellows Orientation 2020
Dear Incoming Fellows,
Congratulations on matching with Stanford Pediatrics! We are thrilled that you have chosen to pursue your subspecialty training at Stanford, and are excited to welcome you and to begin our journey together.
As an introduction, we are the Fellowship Leadership Team (FLT). Our departmental program, in partnership with your divisional Program leadership, provides core curriculum, resources, and support to ensure that you reach your fellowship goals while fostering a robust learning community to enhance your fellowship experience. We are confident that your time here will be exceptional, and our role is to make sure you have access to the tools, content, and mentors necessary to be successful, and that you finish fellowship with the skills to be a leader.
There are a few important items that we would like to bring to your attention:
- New Fellow Orientation will take place on Monday, July 6 and Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
- In preparation for orientation, please complete our Onboarding Survey by March 13, 2020.
- We will assign incoming fellows with a peer who will be able to provide support in transitioning to fellowship at Stanford and will serve as an extra peer support through your fellowship.
- Please see our 2020-21 schedule of programs to review the Fellowship Core Curriculum.
We also encourage you to explore our website for information on our other offerings and the benefits of training at Stanford. Here are links to specific topics you may find helpful.
- Housing Opportunities and Information
- Childcare Resources and Information
- Life as a Fellow and Life in the Bay Area
Again, welcome to the Stanford Pediatrics Fellowship community and we look forward to meeting you at New Fellow Orientation.
Our doors are always open, so please let us know if you have any questions or need anything.
Fellowship Leadership Team
Hayley Gans, Director of Fellowship Education
Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, Director of Fellowship Scholarship
Charlene Larson Rotandi, Department Fellowship Manager
Erica Okamura, Department Fellowship Coordinator
Becky Blankenburg, Associate Chair of Education
Allison Guerin, Director of Education Administration