Stanford Pediatrics Postdoctoral Research Scholars
Stanford recognizes that postdoctoral training opportunities are essential for the development of the next generation of scientific leaders. At Stanford Pediatrics, our 75+ postdocs are at the forefront of expanding scientific knowledge by leading cutting-edge techniques in world-class facilities. We invite you to explore our postdoctoral programs and join us as we expand the frontiers of maternal and child health.
- Considering a Postdoc Appointment with a Faculty Member in Pediatrics?
- Find Out More About our Postdoctoral Research Opportunities
- Practical Information & Resources
- Map Your Postdoc Journey
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Stanford Postdoc Policies & Procedures
- Postdoc Individual Development Plan
- Mentorship Opportunities
Department of Pediatrics COVID-19 Updates & Resources for Research
- COVID-19 Research
- Pediatrics Resources for Research
- Essential Research at Stanford
- Guidance from Stanford on Research
- Guidance from NIH
Young Adults Don’t Know What’s in Nicotine Products They Vape
Nicotine pods used for vaping need clearer labels to help young people understand what they are inhaling, a Stanford study concludes.
“Teens are not using these pod-based products more than other e-cigarettes because of health or the flavors offered,” Halpern-Felsher said. “They tell us, ‘It’s because we can hide these, and the smell produced is less obvious.’ This ability to ‘stealth use’ is concerning.”
Stanford SURPAS Activities & Events
The Stanford University Postdoctoral Association (SURPAS) is a volunteer organization formed by Stanford University Postdocs. Our mission is to enrich the Postdoctoral experience at Stanford, to enable Postdoctoral Scholars to explore opportunities, and to empower Postdoctoral Scholars to become leaders in areas of their choice.
Explore Research Labs
Identify a lab that matches your research interest and fits your personal goals. Explore research labs in the Department of Pediatrics.
- Stanford Office of Pediatric Education | Postdoc Services